For years asbestos was used in home building and other common objects. It wasn’t until the 70s that the true dangers of asbestos was revealed. It is now known that this naturally occurring substance will cause lung cancer and other health related problems. While asbestos is now banned from home construction, it may still be present in older homes. If you still have asbestos in your home, it must be removed professionally.
Hi-Tech DKI is qualified to remove Type 1 and Type 2 asbestos. Call us for an assessment and estimate of your home. We’ll be able to determine what type of asbestos is in your home, and whether or not we will be able to remove it.
Don’t live another day with the damaging effects of asbestos in your home. Call Hi-Tech DKI to rid your home of this dangerous substance.